Byron Center is located just 20 minutes south of the heart of Grand Rapids. It’s a quiet community that has all the charm of small town living, but access to all the destinations larger cities like Grand Rapids have to offer. Byron Center itself has many activities available to people of all ages.
- Many fun family activities like: Super Hero & Princess Day, Family Fun Night, Trunk or Treat, Candy Cane Hunt and many more!
- Youth programs ranging from Cooking to Rocketry to Football to Ballet; there really is something for everyone.
- Adult activities ranging from ballroom dancing to softball with a bunch of friends or working out in the fitness area of the community center, there are plenty of activities to suit your interests.
- Three separate parks spanning 106 acres of land. Including: ball fields, courts, skate park, fishing, and walking trails.
- Access to the Byron Branch of the Kent District Library.
- Short driving distances to vibrant nightlife and cultural destinations.