The City of Wyoming has a small town feel, while sitting minutes from Grand Rapids; one of the largest cities in the state. Wyoming residents enjoy various types of housing in safe and well-maintained neighborhoods, world-class healthcare, enriching daytime and nighttime activities and entertainment, and a robust parks system that connects citizens to each other and to the world around them. These are just a few aspects that help Wyoming make good on their motto: City of Vision and Progress.
City of Wyoming Highlights:
- 21 city parks on over 650 acres
- 18 colleges in the nearby region
- Home to the LEED Certified ‘Metro Health Village’, a premier collection of hospital and physician offices.
- Professional sports teams in the area: Grand Rapids Griffins (Detroit Red Wings AHL affiliate) and West Michigan Whitecaps (Class-A team for the Detroit Tigers)
- The Rapid – community bus transportation that takes you all across Wyoming and the Grand Rapids area
- RiverTown Crossings – modern two story mall for all your shopping needs!
- Close proximity to numerous theatres and museums
- Residential areas feel like neighborhoods and you’re still close to vibrant nightlife